Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dear s1-08s,

Welcome to SST!

Let me introduce myself as your FT for 2016. Besides, being your FT, I am also your Language Arts teacher.

I know that you will find that your learning journey at SST an enriching and worthwhile experience. As new students to the school, you will find that there are new friends to make and things to learn. Take things easy. Some of these friends that you make may become your BFF! Keep an open mind and take things in your stride ^_^.

During the Orientation week, you will have plenty of opportunities to have fun and find out more about school events and celebrations. Some of you may even lead in these events not just participate.


I look forward to seeing you on the 4 Jan. Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a blessed new year!





Best wishes,
Ms Audrey Sim







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.