Thursday, January 14, 2016

The True Me Poem

My real name is Orion.
A name I wished to be called is Orion because it is my name.

The animal that's inside of me is a fish because i like to eat fish.

The object that's inside my heart is a calculator because i like maths.

The Word on my forehead is homework because I have a lot of homework.

The sound that I love is music because I listen to music.

The smell that I love is soup because I like soup.

My favourite time of the day is 3 o'clock because that is when we are dismissed.

My mother always says to me,"Do your work."



3 comments:

  1. i don't get it. why is the animal inside you a fish if u like to eat fish?why can't it be an animal that likes to eat fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.