Thursday, January 14, 2016

True Me Poem


                                             The True Me:
    My Real name is Nathaniel Kuan
       A name I wished to be called is bookworm because I read a lot
       The animal inside of me is a pig because I am big and quite intelligent
       The object that's inside my heart is my parents because they are my pillars of support
       The word on my forehead is technology because I love to use it
       The sound that I love is laughter because I like to laugh with others
       The smell that I love is food
       My favourite time of the day is 5.00p.m. because I can relax
My friends and family say “You read a lot”

I had to do my post here as I had a mishap earlier on on the other blog and cannot do anything on it at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.