Monday, February 15, 2016

Science Worksheet and English worksheets

Science Worksheet

Based on the WhatsApp messages, I found out that some of you have not received the Science worksheet given out today. Do not worry so much as you have until Wednesday to do it. If Khushi does not have any more, I will ask Mr Lim for it. I will just need the number of people who do not have it before Science Class tomorrow.

Please WhatsApp me if you do not have the worksheet and are not listed here:

- Joshua
- Joel
- Clyde

I will send a message to you guys if Khushi has replied or please refer to the official s1-08 WhatsApp.

Sound of Thunder

Here is the list of people who haven't handed up the Sound of Thunder (according to Khushi who filled in the data):

- Gouri
- Linus
- Song Jie
- Joel
- Joshua
- Orion
- Mike
- Evan
- Lynn
- Kenneth
- Kai Guan
- Clyde

If there are errors, please WhatsApp me (or comment here) and I will update the spreadsheet (no access given to you guys) as Khushi had updated during recess there may be errors.

Comprehension Practice 1

Here is the list of people who haven't handed up the comprehension practice 1 (according to Khushi who filled in the data):

- Gouri
- Linus
- Jayden
- Darryl
- Orion
- Lynn
- Kenneth
- Kai Guan
- Clyde

Similar to The Sound of Thunder, if there are errors, WhatsApp me or comment here and I will update the spreadsheet.

If you have any questions about any of these, you can WhatsApp me or comment below. Remember to do the homework in the post below by Audrey.


3 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.