- Assignment 4.6 if not yet done
- Study Notes 4.5.2 (page 25 and 26, there might be an error in the number so you just follow the pages I have stated)
- Ace- learning quiz (You should have received an email)
- Chinese AA edits (according to feedback which had been given)
- Copy the textbook thing (page 53). It is posted on Google Classroom already.
- Video on Chinese classroom
- 3M Project
- Performance task
- The question on classroom if not submitted
- Read the reading programme on "The Circuit" by next Monday.
Now regarding the reading programmes, I apologise for the mess just now. I will place it neatly on your desks next time.
You should have:
- The Circuit by Francisco Jiménez
- The All-American Slurp by Lensey Namioka
- Shoes for Hector by Nicholasa Mohr
- The Gold Cadillac by Mildred D. Taylor
- The Bracelet
- The reading resource programme schedule (showing what you will be reading)
Note: The Bracelet is not in the reading resource programme schedule, but it is supposed to be in the week 10 part. Please add it in, thank you :)
If you are missing anything, please approach me tomorrow to take it or you can WhatsApp me today so that I know that you do not have it (please private message me).
If there are errors in the homework, please WhatsApp me.